I have been dealing with OGRe Activation issues all day. Sheeeew, glad I don't have a real job... OH WAIT, I DO! :-)
Despite that, I have been able to mail down a couple of problems on the email side. Some of you were not getting Activation codes while others had them put in spam, etc.
One was a minor bug fix I found but the other has been our server. Too many people were asking for their codes at once and the server stopped any further incoming connections. THat is in part my fault because the bug I fixed prevented some people from getting their activation codes in the first place, so I apologize for that.
HOW DARE PHPMAILER CHANGE THEIR SYNTAX!
Anyway, I think it should be OK now, so I apologize for the inconvenience. ...