JustUs Productions, the business organization behind the MACE series of tabletop gaming conventions and game days, is a company born of a love of a hobby – tabletop games. It is a business owned by Jeff and Karen Smith. Since 1996, JustUs has been involved in running gaming events in the Carolinas, from ROC 96.5 to MACE.
We at Justus Productions pride ourselves in presenting our attendees with the best gaming events the Carolinas have to offer. Our events are about one thing – everyone having fun. We don’t try to be the biggest gaming event in the region, but we try to be the best. Quality over quantity in part of our mission statement.
There is a plethora of information about us, our events and what we do at them on this web site. Use the menu above to navigate that information.
Count Down to our next event!
MACE West 2022
Latest JustUs News
- MACE 2021: Post Con ThanksFrom Facebook: November 16, 2021 – Jeff Smith Wow, what a weekend. Even with a smaller turnout (estimating 425-450) I had a blast. The energy was there and I think people were excited to be back among friends and playing […]
- MACE 2021: LARPtopia Weapons and WaresTo help us celebrate our 25th Anniversary, LARPtopia Weapons and Wares has graciously donated a $5 coupon towards any purchase of $50 or more from the website, www.larptopiaww.com. The code is MACE2021. They have some great stuff on there site. […]
- MACE 2021: FOOD UPDATE 2UPDATE ON HOTEL FOOD. Breakfast will be served, but there is only Grab and Go Lunches in the Cafe and a Limited menu for Dinner at the Bar. No room service or upper suite level food at the moment. Lots […]
- MACE 2021 Play to Win ListGAME COMPANY AKA – Also Known As Endless Games Animals in Espionage Twin City Games Big Easy Busking Weird Giraffe Games Boss Monster Brotherwise Games Brikks Stronghold Games Bristol 1350 Facade Games Burger Up Greenbrier Games Cabo Deluxe Bezier Call […]
- MACE 2021: Gaming Preregistration will Close TemporarilyDue to various changes to our lives and complications there in, we are going to change the way we do things this year and close game preregistration for a week before the con while we work on all the printing […]